99% Chance of Champagne / 1% Chance of Remembering Tank

  • 99% Chance of Champagne Tank - Design Like Whoa

99% Chance of Champagne / 1% Chance of Remembering Tank

Description

Vintage/Heather White is "1% Chance of Remembering."
Purple/Lilac is "99% Chance of Champagne."

Women's racerback tank top. Super soft, triblend (polyester, cotton, rayon) material.

Turn inside out. Machine wash cold.

Typically ships within 7 - 10 days of order receipt. If you need your order by a certain date, please let us know in the notes at check out.